Wednesday, July 06, 2016
If you are contemplating a whole new layout for your healthcare space, there are plenty of ways a company like Dentpro will think about how the functionality, efficiency and aesthetic appeal of your dental or medical practice can be enhanced. Wondering what some of those considerations might look like in practice? We give you a few gems of insight.
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
waiting room space flow surfaces efficiency environment medical fitout clinic design new practices atmosphere design and construct interior design design & drafting future colour dental fitout floorplan fitouts energy use sustainable kid friendly renovation budget