Friday, September 23, 2016
The main elements of your interior design are the floors, walls and furniture. By spending the time to select the right surface finishes, that not only complement the style of your medical fit out, but are also designed for strength and durability, you can save yourself added expense in the future.
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
energy use environment fitouts kid friendly future flow sustainable clinic design floorplan waiting room medical fitout surfaces renovation colour interior design new practices budget space design & drafting dental fitout atmosphere efficiency design and construct