Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Anyone who has operated, worked in or even regularly visited a healthcare clinic will understand the importance of a great fit out. But what if the number one problem you have identified with your medical or dental clinic is that it is just a tiny bit too small?
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
surfaces environment atmosphere renovation clinic design colour design and construct flow new practices floorplan energy use waiting room dental fitout interior design design & drafting kid friendly space efficiency medical fitout budget fitouts future sustainable