Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Anyone who has operated, worked in or even regularly visited a healthcare clinic will understand the importance of a great fit out. But what if the number one problem you have identified with your medical or dental clinic is that it is just a tiny bit too small?
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
new practices energy use future dental fitout environment colour clinic design budget design and construct interior design medical fitout surfaces space kid friendly floorplan efficiency renovation sustainable flow fitouts waiting room design & drafting atmosphere