Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Do you have a new dental clinic that you’re looking to refurbish? Perhaps you’ve just moved in and the facility is in desperate need of an upgrade. Or maybe the clinic has already been your business’ building for a decade but it needs a revamp. Or perhaps you are considering building an entirely new clinic altogether.
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
kid friendly environment interior design design & drafting design and construct budget space efficiency future colour flow fitouts surfaces energy use floorplan renovation sustainable medical fitout clinic design new practices atmosphere dental fitout waiting room