Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Do you have a new dental clinic that you’re looking to refurbish? Perhaps you’ve just moved in and the facility is in desperate need of an upgrade. Or maybe the clinic has already been your business’ building for a decade but it needs a revamp. Or perhaps you are considering building an entirely new clinic altogether.
Friday, September 16, 2016
Starting a healthcare clinic is a big decision, but one that can be very rewarding if done right.
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
colour budget floorplan new practices environment atmosphere medical fitout surfaces efficiency dental fitout sustainable design & drafting flow interior design design and construct energy use clinic design fitouts waiting room kid friendly renovation space future