Tuesday, August 16, 2016
The excellent design and layout of paediatric healthcare clinics for children may look bright, breezy and fun, but it's a lot more complex than that.
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
atmosphere space surfaces floorplan fitouts clinic design flow interior design medical fitout design & drafting colour sustainable environment kid friendly energy use renovation future dental fitout budget efficiency design and construct waiting room new practices