Tuesday, August 16, 2016
The excellent design and layout of paediatric healthcare clinics for children may look bright, breezy and fun, but it's a lot more complex than that.
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
design & drafting fitouts surfaces dental fitout floorplan renovation interior design environment space energy use new practices waiting room atmosphere medical fitout efficiency design and construct kid friendly colour budget future sustainable flow clinic design