Tuesday, August 16, 2016
The excellent design and layout of paediatric healthcare clinics for children may look bright, breezy and fun, but it's a lot more complex than that.
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
sustainable space dental fitout budget colour new practices waiting room medical fitout kid friendly flow surfaces efficiency floorplan future design and construct energy use fitouts interior design atmosphere renovation environment design & drafting clinic design