Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Of course, the design, construction, renovation and interior design of your clinic needs to suit your patients, staff and business needs today. But because there are fixed parameters like physical size, not to mention that it's a huge investment in an ever more competitive business world, your fit-out also needs to be 'future proof'.
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
budget design & drafting surfaces efficiency new practices flow clinic design floorplan design and construct space atmosphere waiting room interior design medical fitout environment renovation fitouts colour energy use kid friendly future sustainable dental fitout