Wednesday, August 10, 2016
It is essential that a dental practice is laid out in such a way with its design that a clean environment is encouraged. Here, we take you through some of the important things to remember when choosing a layout for your practice.
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
It's easy to downplay the importance of a healthcare fit out, believing instead that patient care and industry experience are much more important. But without the right space, caring for your patients is more difficult and even the best professionals in the business can struggle to thrive. Here are some things to consider when it comes to creating the ideal environment for your practice.
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
When it comes to fitting out your medical practice, you want to design and construct a layout that maximises space and allows for a productive work environment, while being cost-effective. You also want it to be appealing, warm, and welcoming for all your clients.
Wednesday, July 06, 2016
If you are contemplating a whole new layout for your healthcare space, there are plenty of ways a company like Dentpro will think about how the functionality, efficiency and aesthetic appeal of your dental or medical practice can be enhanced. Wondering what some of those considerations might look like in practice? We give you a few gems of insight.
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
flow colour budget efficiency dental fitout clinic design medical fitout fitouts atmosphere space design and construct floorplan sustainable interior design environment renovation new practices future design & drafting surfaces kid friendly waiting room energy use