Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Anyone who has operated, worked in or even regularly visited a healthcare clinic will understand the importance of a great fit out. But what if the number one problem you have identified with your medical or dental clinic is that it is just a tiny bit too small?
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
So you've decided to renovate your medical clinic or office, but you don't know where to start. You've got some excellent ideas. However, these are in your head, so when you try to put these on paper you get muddled, and they just look wrong. You're lost and don't know what to do. This is why many of these firms turn to a professional design and construct company.
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
It is essential that a dental practice is laid out in such a way with its design that a clean environment is encouraged. Here, we take you through some of the important things to remember when choosing a layout for your practice.
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
design & drafting future new practices renovation waiting room medical fitout energy use flow design and construct budget space fitouts dental fitout sustainable clinic design atmosphere floorplan efficiency interior design environment colour surfaces kid friendly