Monday, August 29, 2016
When it comes to planning the perfect dental or medical clinic fitout, there are so many things to consider. These include patient outcomes, aesthetics, efficiency, productivity, your brand and reputation - and many more. But Dentpro also cares about sustainability.
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
It is essential that a dental practice is laid out in such a way with its design that a clean environment is encouraged. Here, we take you through some of the important things to remember when choosing a layout for your practice.
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
It's easy to downplay the importance of a healthcare fit out, believing instead that patient care and industry experience are much more important. But without the right space, caring for your patients is more difficult and even the best professionals in the business can struggle to thrive. Here are some things to consider when it comes to creating the ideal environment for your practice.
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
new practices medical fitout waiting room efficiency kid friendly interior design environment atmosphere fitouts floorplan space budget surfaces energy use future flow clinic design sustainable colour dental fitout design & drafting design and construct renovation