Friday, September 16, 2016
Starting a healthcare clinic is a big decision, but one that can be very rewarding if done right.
Friday, July 29, 2016
One way to put your patients at ease is simple and often underestimated: colour. The right colours will not only look great and complement the design of your facility, but they will contribute to putting your patients at ease and on the right foot for the healing process.
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
It's easy to downplay the importance of a healthcare fit out, believing instead that patient care and industry experience are much more important. But without the right space, caring for your patients is more difficult and even the best professionals in the business can struggle to thrive. Here are some things to consider when it comes to creating the ideal environment for your practice.
Wednesday, July 06, 2016
If you are contemplating a whole new layout for your healthcare space, there are plenty of ways a company like Dentpro will think about how the functionality, efficiency and aesthetic appeal of your dental or medical practice can be enhanced. Wondering what some of those considerations might look like in practice? We give you a few gems of insight.
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
environment design & drafting future dental fitout space sustainable atmosphere kid friendly efficiency budget surfaces floorplan flow renovation energy use colour interior design design and construct clinic design waiting room fitouts new practices medical fitout