Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Do you have a new dental clinic that you’re looking to refurbish? Perhaps you’ve just moved in and the facility is in desperate need of an upgrade. Or maybe the clinic has already been your business’ building for a decade but it needs a revamp. Or perhaps you are considering building an entirely new clinic altogether.
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
So you've decided to renovate your medical clinic or office, but you don't know where to start. You've got some excellent ideas. However, these are in your head, so when you try to put these on paper you get muddled, and they just look wrong. You're lost and don't know what to do. This is why many of these firms turn to a professional design and construct company.
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
renovation flow surfaces new practices design & drafting fitouts future dental fitout interior design design and construct efficiency waiting room budget clinic design energy use atmosphere sustainable floorplan kid friendly space colour environment medical fitout