Friday, July 29, 2016
One way to put your patients at ease is simple and often underestimated: colour. The right colours will not only look great and complement the design of your facility, but they will contribute to putting your patients at ease and on the right foot for the healing process.
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
sustainable surfaces waiting room energy use atmosphere fitouts interior design dental fitout medical fitout renovation efficiency budget clinic design future design and construct space design & drafting colour kid friendly new practices environment flow floorplan