Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Of course, the design, construction, renovation and interior design of your clinic needs to suit your patients, staff and business needs today. But because there are fixed parameters like physical size, not to mention that it's a huge investment in an ever more competitive business world, your fit-out also needs to be 'future proof'.
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Anyone who has operated, worked in or even regularly visited a healthcare clinic will understand the importance of a great fit out. But what if the number one problem you have identified with your medical or dental clinic is that it is just a tiny bit too small?
Friday, September 23, 2016
The main elements of your interior design are the floors, walls and furniture. By spending the time to select the right surface finishes, that not only complement the style of your medical fit out, but are also designed for strength and durability, you can save yourself added expense in the future.
Friday, September 16, 2016
Starting a healthcare clinic is a big decision, but one that can be very rewarding if done right.
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
So you've decided to renovate your medical clinic or office, but you don't know where to start. You've got some excellent ideas. However, these are in your head, so when you try to put these on paper you get muddled, and they just look wrong. You're lost and don't know what to do. This is why many of these firms turn to a professional design and construct company.
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
The excellent design and layout of paediatric healthcare clinics for children may look bright, breezy and fun, but it's a lot more complex than that.
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
dental fitout renovation floorplan budget space energy use efficiency medical fitout flow colour future kid friendly sustainable atmosphere fitouts surfaces environment waiting room design and construct interior design design & drafting clinic design new practices