Tuesday, November 01, 2016
While it's lovely to live in the fantasy world of endless budgets, we all know that's not how the business world operates. So as you look to stay on budget and hope to have some change left over afterwards here are some things to bear in mind.
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
new practices dental fitout budget atmosphere renovation fitouts medical fitout design and construct floorplan waiting room design & drafting kid friendly interior design efficiency sustainable space clinic design flow energy use future environment surfaces colour