Tuesday, November 01, 2016
While it's lovely to live in the fantasy world of endless budgets, we all know that's not how the business world operates. So as you look to stay on budget and hope to have some change left over afterwards here are some things to bear in mind.
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
atmosphere efficiency colour new practices flow waiting room clinic design space dental fitout floorplan fitouts design and construct kid friendly surfaces environment budget renovation medical fitout interior design sustainable future design & drafting energy use