Tuesday, August 16, 2016
The excellent design and layout of paediatric healthcare clinics for children may look bright, breezy and fun, but it's a lot more complex than that.
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
It's easy to downplay the importance of a healthcare fit out, believing instead that patient care and industry experience are much more important. But without the right space, caring for your patients is more difficult and even the best professionals in the business can struggle to thrive. Here are some things to consider when it comes to creating the ideal environment for your practice.
- Budgeting for your fitout: what to consider
- Refurbishing an old space vs new constructions
- Future-proofing your clinic
- 4 design tips for small clinic fit outs
- Why you need to think about a clinic fit out
- Choosing the right surface finishes - floors, walls, furniture
- Things to consider when starting your first clinic
- How your clinic's interior design effects patient satisfaction
- Sustainability in building and design
- Why should you use a design and construct company for medical fit-outs?
sustainable flow renovation medical fitout waiting room efficiency floorplan kid friendly dental fitout energy use design & drafting atmosphere colour interior design new practices fitouts design and construct future clinic design environment surfaces space budget